W.T.F. Gēmā Repōto - June 7th



           This past week on Gamer Rants from Hell! Entry log V for Final Fantasy XIV concerning more of the Party based Battle System, the User Interface, Attribute Point System, the ellusive Battle Regimen, and to wrap things up; opinions of the testers on how things should be, and how they shouldn't.

           Also we have yet another review by our lovely Mizu-chan about Shugo Chara Doki! Season two of one of the best Shojo's we've seen in some time. Be warned, there are spoilers if you haven't seen Season one.


           News updates; we've combined our You might be an Otaku if... fan page with our blog, no name changes or anything, but it's a good thing. Combining the two efforts in this big geek world will only better serve all of you in giving you what you want when you want it, in the quickest form possible. Also, you may have noticed I have placed a widget on the right side of this blog with my Raptr ID. Feel free to add me! I'd love to game with some of you and I have lots to choose from. Just because I blog and force feed you Final Fantasy XIV information doesn't mean I'm not just another gamer or anime freak like the rest of you.

           One last thing to wrap up this weeks repoto, I've rejoined the Raptr ranks. The client is one that scans your comp for all your games, and connects it to your profile, posting what game you're playing and for how long. At the same time, they offer forums, and full chat functionality with IM's such as MSN, FACEBOOK!, Yahoo, Gtalk, Xfire, and more. This is the ONLY client that supports FB IM function that I have found. Oh and did I mention you can ctrl-tab to bring it up while in game? Ya! Sick! All in all, this is a win win for all gamers and the socially inclined regardless of what they say we Otaku are. Do yourself a favor and join me. This is the ONLY client that supports FB IM function that I have found.

Raptr – EternalParadox

p.s. I know some of you are looking at the Raptr widget and thinking “hmm...why WoW?!” well, add me and you'll find out.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment