Fantasy Earth Zero!


          Finally, Square Enix is bringing Fantasy Earth Zero to the United States. For years, it's been available for the Japanese public and they loved it. On May 18th, the servers go live! I will be a part of this game under the name Kajikun, Mizu will be Mizuchan.

          Onto the information! There are three classes to choose from, Warrior, Scout, and Sorcerer. The warrior is your typical brute strength tank type, strong defense, great attack, and all about close quarters combat. Now, don't think this will restrict you to a sword and shield or something. There are a couple options such as long swords, polearms, and scythes I believe.. For Scout there are the weapons of Dagger, and Bow. Although from what I've read, if you're not using a bow, you won't be doing anywhere near max damage as the Scout class. Daggers are fun as usual but aren't very DD(Damage Dealer) friendly, they do have a lot of special stun attacks though. We all need stuns sometimes. I know that very well from final fantasy 11 and RDM/DRK in high level Notorious Monster fights. Sorcerers tend to be the same old stuff as well, Heal, Nuke, and debuff.

          While the classes are pretty basic, that's not where this game shines nor appeals to me. A long long time ago Mizu and I played a game called Ragnarok Online, It had very basic graphics but the classes were very versatile. In Fantasy Earth Zero, there are Kingdom VS Kingdom matches. Your kingdom vs another territory, 50vs50. Working together has always been a huge plus for me in video games, and this game gives that and much much more.


          It also has an RTS(Real Time Strategy) element to it in the way of capturing towers in order to gain ground, as well as full strategy in attacking and defending. Not like other PvP games where you just rush in and destroy, that isn't fun.

          I'm excited about this game for three main reasons, it's made by Square Enix, it's Free, and it reminds me of Ragnarok Online with all the updates I ever wanted lol. Until I actually get to play the game, I can't say anything I don't like as I haven't seen it myself. So, look forward to next week's post on my first few days of Fantasy Earth Zero!


Related Links -

Game Names -
Wicked - Kajikun, Wickedamu
Mizu - Mizuchan

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment